Terms of Service
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Prometheus Labs, Inc. ("Prometheus") which operates Valet Anywhere welcomes you. Prometheus provides the Prometheus Services (defined below) to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By accessing and using the Prometheus Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. In addition, when using particular Prometheus owned or operated services, you and Prometheus shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Prometheus may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. In such cases the other terms of service will be posted on the relevant service to which they apply.
DESCRIPTION OF PROMETHEUS SERVICES
Prometheus provides users with access to personalized content for providing Valet Anywhere services (“Prometheus Services”). You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Prometheus Services, including your personal information, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Prometheus Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Prometheus Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
As preconditions to using Prometheus Services, you agree to the following rules and policies:
- Valet Anywhere has the right to terminate the Prometheus Services at any time, at our sole discretion.
- You may only use Prometheus Services during ValetAnywhere’s hours of operation.
- Valet Anywhere reserves the right to temporarily park your vehicle at a location of Valet Anywhere’s choosing.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, including, but not limited to personal injuries, death, property damages, and traffic or car violations.
- You will be solely responsible for the full functionality of your vehicle. If your vehicle fails to function (electrical, mechanical or other) in any way while Prometheus is in possession of your vehicle, you will be responsible for all storage fees, roadside assistance, alternate transportation and repair of any kind.
- Cancellation of Prometheus Services requires a 7 day notice. If you cancel after your bill date, no refund shall be given.
- After cancellation, if your car was assigned a garage keycard and it is not returned to us, there will be an additional $40 fee for a replacement card.
INSURANCE AND PROPERTY DAMAGE
Valet Anywhere provides auto liability insurance that covers up to $1 million per occurrence for third party property damage and/or third party bodily injury claims that arise under the care, custody, and control of ValetAnywhere’s drivers. A separate property damage coverage limit of $1,000,000 is provided for your car should your car be damaged while in ValetAnywhere’s care, custody, and control. As with any insurance policy, additional insurance terms, limitations, and exclusions apply.
We are not responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of, personal belongings left in the car. We are also not responsible for any damage to the interior of the car. Please ensure that you remove any personal belongings from the car before using Prometheus Services.
If you wish to be reimbursed for a damage claim, you agree to the following rules and policies:
- You must submit a damage claim to your vehicle with Valet Anywhere within 2 days of receiving your vehicle from Valet Anywhere. If you fail to submit your claim within the 2 day period, you waive your right to reimbursement from Valet Anywhere for that damage claim. Additionally, any damage claims reported from dates previous to the most recent car drop off to Valet Anywhere will not be investigated and will be waived.
- Any damage repairs covered by Valet Anywhere shall be limited to a mechanic or auto repair company selected by Valet Anywhere.
- Prometheus is not responsible for all costs associated with interior and exterior wear and tear on your vehicle (including, but not limited to electrical issues).
- Prometheus is not liable for any events or damage that may occur to or in connection with you or your vehicle after the Prometheus Services have been completed.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Prometheus Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Prometheus of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Prometheus cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.